Coming This Week: Updates to the Fast-Weigh 10 Desktop Scale Application
Our most recent update to the Fast Weigh 10 Desktop scale house application – VERSION 1.2.3 – will be published and available on 2/16/2018 in the Microsoft Store.
BEFORE UPDATING YOUR SCALE SOFTWARE:
The newest update for the Fast-Weigh 10 Desktop application requires the Windows 10 Fall Creator Update, version 1709. Please update your PC's operating system this week by going to Settings >> Update & Security and clicking Check for Updates.
After your version of Windows 10 has been updated, you may update your Fast-Weigh 10 scale house application by searching the Microsoft Store for "Fast-Weigh Ticketing" on Friday, February 16. You may also use the direct link below:
SCALE SOFTWARE UPDATES COMING THIS FRIDAY INCLUDE:
- New Ticket Note field, plus repeating UDF and Ticket Note values
- Performance enhancements for ticket upload and syncing
- Ticketing Screen now refocuses cursor on weight field when selecting from Truck Turnaround History or Assigned Orders to improve efficiency.
- Kiosk mode now supports inbound loads
- Advanced Printing now includes the option to redirect cash sale tickets to a specific printer
- When receiving tares from the Web Portal, the system now updates truck assignments as well
- Updated traffic light controller to activate lights prior to syncing
- Added Truck ID to the print log (if Advanced Printing options are enabled)
- System no longer allows Truck IDs to be edited when taring a truck
- Fixed issue where system selected the wrong scale if the mouse was used to select from multiple scales
- Fixed issues with truck image capture on multiple scales
- Compressed ticket PDFs to increase sync performance and reduce file sizes
- New ticket formats to include truck images and QR codes
Available Now: Web Portal Updates
We have released a variety of new features and enhancements for the Fast-Weigh 10 Web Portal.
- Implemented enhanced password security to keep your data safe.
- Emails will now be sent to new users, allowing them to set up their own passwords.
- Once a password has been set, the administrator can email password reset links to users.
- The login screen now includes a Forgot Password link.
- The Ticket Bulk Edit screen now includes the option to query by Hauler and Truck.
- Updated the Portal Settings screen, which now includes additional Password & Security Settings .
- Updated the Fast-Weigh 10 Analytics module and added new views.
- On the Ticket Query screen, when a Hauler is selected, the Truck list to the right of it now filters by that Hauler.
- Export to Excel from the Ticket Query screen has been enhanced to handle larger data sets.
Fast-Weigh 10 Video Training
We are now producing a series of helpful Fast-Weigh 10 training videos! Check out our new Youtube channel for step-by-step video walkthroughs that you can share with your team and rewatch as needed.