Overnight we'll be rolling out an exciting update for the Fast-Weigh 10 web portal. You don't have to do anything to trigger the update - just sit back, relax, and enjoy the fireworks.
Here's what's changed:
New Modules and Features
For information and pricing for these new releases, contact us today.
Scheduled Reports module
We're excited to announce our new Scheduled Reports module, featuring automated generation and delivery of reports to your customers, haulers, and internal staff.
- Schedule reports to be emailed to users at specific times - daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Reports can be sent to any valid email address, not just portal users.
We are now announcing availability of the Fast-Weigh 10 Dispatching platform. The dispatching suite integrates fully with your Fast-Weigh ticketing and hauling data so you can ticket, dispatch, and track trucks, all on a single platform.
- Integrates with all ticketing locations
- Send live SMS text alerts to your drivers
- Easily add and manage dispatches from the Dispatching Whiteboard
- In-cab mobile app for drivers
- In-app notifications
- Live GPS tracking and mapping
Proof-of-Delivery (POD) mobile app
Fast-Weigh 10 Proof-of-Delivery module now provides field to office validation of load deliveries. Capture timestamps and lat/lon of material deliveries via our POD mobile app. Analyze and query time in transit and map delivery pins on our new POD Query menu option.
- Order listing grid now sorts numeric by order number as the default
- Reporting has been consolidated into a single menu to include Reports, Scheduled Reports, and Analytics
- Expanded Analytics screen resolution to support wide displays
- Location setup now includes default ticket type to be used in dispatching