TAC Insight is pleased to announce our latest update to our Fast-Weigh 10 ticketing software, including new Settings controls, a brand new interface for the Trucks screen, the ability to hide all pricing from operators, and more! See below for a full list of new features and other changes.
To Update Your Scale App:
For customers using our Fast-Weigh 10 scale house application, we recommend you run the update at the end of your workday, after 4pm EST. Your application should prompt you to update when you open it. If it doesn't prompt, go to Settings >> About and click "Check for updates."
You may also update directly from the Microsoft Store. Search the Microsoft Store for "Fast-Weigh Ticketing," or find our app at the direct link: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9pgbwrvnqgsv
You can also verify that your app is up to date by going to Downloads and Updates in the Microsoft Store as shown below:
Desktop Scale Application
- We have redesigned the Trucks screen to improve layout and user experience with tabbed navigation, better organization, and more.
>> Click here for a detailed walk-through on how to use the new Trucks screen!
SETTINGS >> GENERAL
- We now allow you to hide all product pricing from the scale operator, but still allow order creation/management
SETTINGS >> ADVANCED
- We have provided the ability to control which items are visible in the scale app menu
- We have also moved the font size control for the app and advanced printing settings to the Advanced Settings menu.
- You can now select Haul Zones during order setup on the scale app.
- Ticket Notes can now be set to default by Order Product as well as by Order or by Truck.
- Fixed an issue with the serial scale interface when using slow-output weight indicators.
Get Fast-Weigh 10
Need support? Let us know.
Contact our Customer Care team. We're here to help you solve any issue.