On Thursday, May 31, we are implementing a big update to the Fast-Weigh 10 Web Portal. The Portal will update automatically, with no user action needed. Stand by for an update to the desktop ticketing application, coming in mid-June!
Updates & New Features:
Updates to Regions
Resources >> Locations >> Edit Region
- NEW - Remit Note can now be added to your regions. Remit notes will appear as custom messages on invoices run for customers ticketed in those regions.
Note: Our Billing & Invoicing module is required to run invoices. Contact us to add this feature to your Fast-Weigh 10 subscription: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates to the Ticket Query Screen
Tickets >> Ticket Query
- NEW - We have redesigned the Ticket Query table with a few improvements:
- When scrolling to the right, the Ticket Date, Time, Ticket Number, Order Number, Truck ID, and Edit columns are now locked in place while you scroll so they are always visible to the user.
- We moved the Edit buttons to the left side of the table, making them more accessible.
- We have added the Order Description and PO Number columns to the table
Updates to the Ticket Entry Screen
Tickets >> Ticket Entry
- NEW - Ticket Notes can now be added from the Ticket Entry screen.
Updates to the Quotes Module
Quotes >> Quotes >> Add/Edit Quote
- NEW - A Quote Note can now be added to your quotes. Our printable quote forms have also been updated to reflect this change.
Note: Our Quotes module is required to use this feature. Contact us to add this feature to your Fast-Weigh 10 subscription: email@example.com.
Updates to the Order Setup Screen
Orders >> Orders >> Add/Edit Order
- NEW - For our customers using Viewpoint integration, the order setup screen now includes new Phase Code logic which allows users to define a custom list of phase codes to be used when ticketing on that order.
- Steps: Add or Edit an order, and be sure the Job Requisition box is checked. Choose a Default Job from the list. Then click the [...] button next to Phase and select the appropriate phases. Save the order. Now, the operator at the scale house can choose from those phases while ticketing.
- NOTE: This feature requires our upcoming June update for the desktop ticketing application in order to function. See below for a preview of that update!
- NEW - We have now added User-Defined Fields (UDFs) for Orders. Go to Administration >> Portal Settings and click the "User-Defined Fields" button to create up to three UDFs to be used on Orders.
Updates to the Billing History Tab
Billing >> Billing History
- NEW - We have added Batch Number and Invoice Number search parameters to the Billing History tab, making it much easier to locate invoices.
- Note: The Billing & Invoicing module is required to use this feature. Contact us to add this feature to your Fast-Weigh 10 subscription: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fixed an issue on the Ticket Query screen where, if there is only one region and location, the "choose" button next to "Order" was grayed out and not clickable.
- The Web Portal now sends all trucks down to the desktop scale application regardless of "Active" or "Inactive" status to prevent duplicate truck creation. However, only Active trucks can be ticketed.
- The Web Portal now sends all trucks down to the desktop scale application regardless of license and insurance expiration. However, trucks with expired credentials cannot be ticketed for.
- Fixed the Current Inventory column on the Inventory Dashboard to calculate amounts correctly. Contact us to get the Inventory Module add-on: email@example.com
- Under Reports, the Ticket Reprint report now calculates freight amounts correctly.
- Fixed an issue on the Web Portal Dashboard where Units By Time did not display in the proper order.
Upcoming Updates to the Desktop Ticketing Application
Stay tuned for our June scale app update! Here are a few of the upcoming changes:
- Set up insurance and license expiration dates when adding a new truck from the scale app
- Change the status of a truck (Active or Inactive)
- Viewpoint Integration customers will be able to change phase codes on individual tickets while ticketing
- Topaz signature pad support
- And more!