Fast-Weigh 10 Web Portal
To add the Hauler Payables module to your Fast-Weigh subscription, contact us at 865-219-2980 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hauler Pay module allows you to organize groups of tickets into batches for invoicing a Hauler, much like the Invoicing module, based on Haul Rates set for orders.
Creating Hauler Statements
Under the New Billing tab, you can query tickets by a number of different search parameters and produce filtered groups of tickets to assign to a custom batch. Typically, this would be done on a daily or weekly basis to correspond with your organization’s customer billing cycle.
- Navigate to Billing > New Billing.
Query Tickets for New Payment
- Set the parameters at the top to view the orders and tickets you want grouped into a Batch to be added to a new Hauler Pay Statement
- For each Order, you can click on the arrow on the left of the table to drill into specific Trucks and view individual Tickets and Adjustments.
- You should verify the data and make any changes as needed. The Edit button at the right of the table allows you to edit Tickets directly from the New Payment screen.
- Be advised that any changes made to Haul Rates here will also be updated on the corresponding Order.
- Once the Tickets in the New Payment query have been verified, assign them a Batch Number via the field at the top right of the table.
- Generally, this Batch Number will be in a date or Region + date format. This field is limited to 10 characters.
- For example: A batch created for a region named “West” on 10/15/2016 could be batched as W-101516.
- Set the Invoice and GL Date (if needed) for the Batch
- The GL (General Ledger) Date is only needed if your accounting system supports secondary Invoicing dates.
- Statement Numbers are assigned automatically and sequentially to each Hauler within the Batch
- Click Assign to create the Invoice Batch.
Once a Batch has been created, the tickets will be removed from the New Payment tab and placed inside a Batch in the Payment History section.
- On the Payment History screen, use the parameters on the top to view individual Batches or look at everything from a specific date range to Export them or send them directly to the Hauler.
- Export/Transmit: This method allows you to export a .CSV file of statements that can be customized and imported directly to your accounting system
- Clear: Use this if you need to clear the batch so you can make changes and re-batch under the New Payment tab.
- Print: Allows you to print a PDF copy of a selected Batch.
- Email: You can email statements directly to Haulers.
- Before using this feature, you will need to go to Trucks > Haulers and edit the Hauler to add their Contact Email to their Hauler profile.
- You may also clear, print, or email individual statements within a batch by clicking the small arrow to the left of the batch row.
FastWeigh Hauler Payable is an optional feature add-on. To add Hauler Payable to your FastWeigh subscription, contact us today at 865-219-2980 or email@example.com.